Sunday, December 13, 2009

Filling Up Space :)

Lol well this blog is pretty much to fill my week's requirement, cause there just really isn't anything new to talk about that doesn't summon tears to my eyes. Well let's see... J10 feature story, done. J10 blogging, working on it. J10 Hero Project, almost done sorta. J10 Math Thing, not even close. J10 J10 J10 J10 J10 J10 :0 I like the class, but aye chalupa! What a busy weekend! Iv'e pretty much done homework, babysat, and made presents for the fam for presents (well not all of them, but quite a few). Sweet life! Ok so i just now figured out that i need to have a softball applebees party before i leave cause i love my amazing softball girls and i had a soccer one already! Well there's my idea for the day :) Now I'm excited! And with that exciting tidbit of information, I am excruciatingly tired. And with tomoro comes a sad, sad, horrid day of emptying out my beloved room into cold, gray boxes. Lol so much for no tears, huh? Well, I hope you have a good night out there! Whoever you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment