Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lately

Everything has melted and spring has finally sprung! A few beautiful rain showers and the glorious sun gleamin down is wonderful compared to all the snow. I'll miss the snow though, but in a few months it'll be back. Lol. Well soccer started. I made JV. Whoop whoop. It feels good to get outside and moving again, and with a soccer ball under my feet is one of the times i feel most alive! There is one thing missing though. True happiness. True absolute joy. The team i play for is pretty crabby and not very encouraging and the coach has me playing at a completely new position I've never played before and its not very fun. Its like midfeild and i run up and down the feild with the ball and its hard to keep up. I rarely touch the ball and I just.... I was hoping it would be fun but keeping my head up is getting harder. Who knows, maybe it will progress into something better but i have doubts. So that's just a little bloop of life right now. Nothing exciting really but you guys should comment and tell me all about softball becuase i miss it and my team terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment