Sunday, October 11, 2009

Something

Dude blogging really sucks if you have no idea what to write about. So, of course, I'm writing about that fact. It's a fun assignment, and I like it and stuff, but most days I'll sit down to write something and end up closing out of the site because there's just nothing there. Well, I suppose I could make stuff up so I sound like someone who is popular and cool but I'm kind of a doorknob, so cool isn't something I'm very skilled at. I do love writing though, I've wanted to be a writer since fourth grade and its the only thing I'm good at. Math? Good one. History, no. Science, definitely out of the question. Writing gives me a chance to be somebody else. I like reading too cause then I can escape into the pages or whatever but writing the pages is a whole new idea entirely. So, yea, I've always wanted to write and maybe someday I'll write a book better than Twilight. All the die hard fans probably just fainted just now, after reading that. Lol. Anyway, I write what I want, and that's ok with me. So you can all say, hey that lady wrote a book and I read her blog! Well that's all. Not much of an entry today, huh? Oh well, there's always the slim chance that something exciting might possibly happen to me that I can blog about. Yeah, good joke :) Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment