Sunday, October 25, 2009
Unforgettable
Soccer. Crazy fun. Crazy hard. Crazy COACH. You get my point, kinda crazy, soccer is. On Tuesday, falling under the crazy catagory is sad. Crazy sad. I couldn't beleive. A horrible twist in my gut and tears welling up inside me as the seconds wound down. I wouldn't dare cry in front of our enemies though. So instead, I glared. The seniors broke down. Absolute greif had a grip on our team. One goal, one lousy goal, which was because of a faulty call. That was the reason for our loss. I don't know. I'm glad the season is over because there is so much less stress to my life now, but that was not the way to go out. That's the feeling that's been bumping around inside my heart lately and I thought I'd dump it out on all my adoring fans out there. :) So thanks for listening. Well, reading I guess, but it's all going to the same place right? Yeah, it is. Well that's all. I'm done. So thanks. Love ya'll! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment