This really royally sucks. I can't even say it, to just type the "m" word kills me, even more so to say it. To see how everyone's face gets all bent out of shape, hurts so much. The more people that find out, the more the pain rises. My mom told me it would get better as more people found out. She was dead wrong. Whenever people see me, there's this horrible darkness looming over me they can't forget about. Like I have a disease. That's the part I hate most about this, people will remember me as that girl who moved sophomore year. That just sucks the life right out of me. These next 2 1/2 years are going to be the worst I've ever been through. Too bad they're my last high school years. You'd think my stupid parents would at least let me finish out the flippin year!!!!!!! But no, I'm not good enough for a request like that.
But anyway, what I was actually going to write my blog about, is I'm going to keep you guys updated on here every single day. I swear. Mr. Worth, you obviously won't have to grade this anymore, but..... I guess you could...... that would be weird but if you want to, go for it. So yes, I will always be here, thinking of everyone at home, my real home, every single day of the rest of my life. I promise :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment