Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving... Or No Thanks?
Thanksgiving. Happiness, right? Family, right? A flippin 250 pound turkey, right? Sure! Except for at my house we had no family come over, infact our grandparents came 2 days late. Turkey? I wish. We had pork chops. Yeah, you read me. Pork chops. On freakin turkey day!!! Happiness? Not for me and you can guess why. I do have something to be thankful for though! I am infact staying with my best bud for the last 2 weeks of the semester, to finish it out and make this stupid, unnesecary transition easier. I'm so thankful for those 2 weeks, you don't even know. My mom, again, says its easier to leave sooner than later. She is wrong, again. I'm gonna squeeze in every last second I possibly can here at home, and ask every single day to come visit. And as soon as I get my liscence... good luck trying to keep me there B) That's what I have to say. Am I a rebel? Not really, just... passionate. Yeah, we'll go with that! Have a good thanksgiving all ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment