It's a good song, but have you ever really given a good thought to the title? Life is really just a flash, isn't it? That's crazy. So, if you don't wake up tomorrow, then would your life really be worth it? I'm not so sure about mine. I defenitely haven't done anything historical. But my real question here is, would you do anything different if today was your last day? I'm sure I would but..... what would it be? Wake up for the sunrise, stay up for the stars? To watch them gleam one last time? Hug all your friends, say goodbye to your folks? Call grandma? Or would you do something you've never done before, like go surfing or cliff jumping or something? Sit and watch all your favorite movies? Write your will? Listen to your favorite song ten thousand times? Pray? I don't really know. I would probably do something with a soccer ball :) I'm not really sure what people would remember as though. I guess it gives me something to think about. How about you out there, whoever is reading this? What would you be remembered as?
Yesterday is history. And history is miles away. So leave it all behind you, let it always remind you of the day. The day that love made history.
You know you can't stay right where you fell. The hardest part is forgiving yourself. So lets take a walk into today. Dont let your past get in the way. Cause yesterday is history.
- Matthew West, History
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is really good rachel! i agree totally! although if i had a soccer ball with me, i'd be with the team..and prolly not barnhill..lol. i like this one alot!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks kelly! yea, id be as far away from barnhill as possible! lol thanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeletethis really made me think about life (and you know i don't like to think :) since it did make me think... I LOVE YOU RACHEL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyay snevets :)
ReplyDelete