Sunday, October 11, 2009
Just Chillin
You know what I love? Just laughing. Honest to goodness, stomach hurting, doubled over laughing. I used to laugh like that all the time when I was younger, and I could make people laugh like there was no tomorow. As I've gotten older though, I've started to lose my touch I think. I can still make people laugh and smile, but it's not as blissful as I'd intended. I can't even remember the last time I laughed so hard I almost wet myslef. In elementary school, I'd be able to tell you an instance like that every single day. Too bad those days are gone, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well said rachel :) i love to laugh, the kind where you can't stop, you have to hold your stomach, and your face hurts from smiling so much!
ReplyDeletenice, that would be funny
ReplyDeleteits ok rachel :) you still make me laugh
ReplyDeletevvvvvvvvvvvvv (that was me doing the end of our handshake)
I miss that too.. the carefree little girl that played with barbies for hours. As you get older, life gets serious. I hate it. So I'll laugh with you Rachel (: you're hilarious.. Can't wait for softball season!
ReplyDelete