Sunday, November 15, 2009

What Hurts the Most

Well i guess i better come clean. Now its out there and there is nothing i can do to hope it will change but hope itself. Here goes. I'm moving to North Dakota. There, the hardest 5 words i will ever possibly write. Life sucks so much right now i don't even know how to say it. I love Albert Lea to death, and not to mention the PEOPLE! The worst part of this isn't that I have to start over again two years before i graduate, or miss out on what would be the best softball season ever, or miss my birthday, or being a soccer captian with kelly senior year, or learning to drive, or getting my first car, the list is endless. You know what the absolute hardest thing of this whole stupid thing is? All the amazing friends that I'm hurting by having to leave. I feel so bad that I'm going and its not even my fault. How crazy is that? Just to even think of how most of you will react to reading this, my heart can barely stand it. I know the world won't stop, and life will go on, but life will be so painfully worse.

This new, strange, big, scary, horrible, cold, friendless town is going to drive me so close to the edge, it's crazy. But i know i'll make it through this crap, i have to. Becuase there's an amazing little town called Albert Lea Minnesota. Barely on the map, and yet i wouldn't trade it for the world. It's my home. And no matter how much my parents want me to beleive it, Fargo North Dakota will never EVER be my home. God may be calling them to minister there, but I am defenitely NOT feeling called. So my parents can do whatever they like there, but I for one know I don't belong there. I just feel it deep inside me. My parents would say that its because of me just hating this change but its even farther past that. Like, it isn't my place. I swear I'm not making that up. But apparently I'm still gonna have to go. So I guess I'll suck it up for a couple years, graduate, and move on to bigger things. It just sucks that the last 2 and a half years of my highschool experience are gonna be so terrible. Well, now that I have you all in termoil, possible tears (oh i hope not), Im gonna get some shut eye. Thank you all for loving me, and no matter what happens i will still love all of you so so so so much :) Sleep well and dream big!

<3 Snevets

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you so so so so so much :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just cried. :( rachel, love you so much! miss you so much, i dont even wanna be in soccer or softball without you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep. you brought the tears to my eyes.
    but you know what?
    everything will be fine, there's always cell phones :)
    and I do have a little thing called my license ;)
    i love you snevets.. and i will miss you

    ReplyDelete