Sunday, September 20, 2009
Adventures!
It's my sophomore year. I'm just old enough to know how highschool works, but I am not yet an upperclassmen. Isn't it weird being right in the middle? So, now that I'm just a little older, I have officially decided that life is meant to be an adventure! Either one big escapade or multiple small occurances, that's up to you to decide. So I declare as of today I, Rachel Stevens, solemnly swear to live out life as it should be lived! One adventure right after the other. I don't mean that they will always be fun, sometimes a good adventure needs a sad part. Or a crabby part depending on the day :) This will be a fun challenge for me, to live as if I might die tommorow! It will make every breath more exciting! I have a best bud to help me through, and I'm excited to see just what's on my horizon! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment