Saturday, September 26, 2009
Varsity
Man what a crazy life. Wake up at 6 and don't hit the bed again until later than your mother would suggest. My life just got kicked up even one notch further last week, because I was moved onto the varsity girls soccer team! Permanently. I'm not just a play-up for random games every once and a while, my name's on the roster. It's a weird feeling. Well it's obviously really cool that I was good enough to be hand chosen to go up a level, but I feel like I'm leaving my JV team behind. I mean, they needed me and still do, and I miss all their smiling faces :D But what a rush! Varsity! Never in a million years would I ever have thunk it. We had a game last Tuesday against Owatonna, the best team in our league, and we held them off. We went into overtime and I felt like I could be a part of the team for real because, not to brag of course, I made some pretty good plays! So anyway, I'd just thought I'd let all you out there on the world wide web know about my mad soccer skillz :) Just kiddin'. It is nice to be one of the top dogs though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment