Saturday, September 19, 2009
Busy... Or Insane?
Busy or insane, that is the question. As an incoming sophomore, my expectations have been raised quite a bit! I guess you could say that going into any grade though, really. On the first day of school, I was actually sort of excited to get back into the swing of things! Now, two weeks later, I can barely drag myself out of bed in the morning. I've got to get up before the birds to get to school on time, and then cram my soccer bag into the tiny locker that's two sizes too small for it. My backpack is slowly giving me horrible back problems, I can feel it, because each book for every class is 40 pounds. After a nice long day of sitting and learning, or dozing depending on your amount of sleep last night, i yank the over sized soccer bag from my locker and trudge down to our practice field and run, kick, and fall down for the next two hours. Then it's off to either church, or a game, or some other lovely activity I'd rather be sleeping through than doing. After all that, sitting in my room at 9: 30 at night, I'm faced with the biggest challenge of them all. Homework. My question is, do teachers say to themselves before they go to bed: 'Oh! I know! Since absolutely none of my students must have lives of their own, and the subject I teach is all that they must think about, I have a great idea! I'll assign 13 hours of homework!' I think that must be it. Wow, what an obnoxiously long blog! Well it is my first, so have mercy on me. Those are just my thoughts for the past few weeks, thanks for bearing with me and reading all that! So I will go now and leave you at peace, and see you in my next post! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment